Reasons why you may want to choose to pay privately:
1. For clientele and families that require discreet medical detox, addiction treatment, dual-diagnosis and more with or without a registered medical, addiction or mental health record history for the protection of ones future.
2. Insurance companies compromise and dictate your medical and/or clinical treatment according to their terms that may include last minute termination. One has to ask how can employees in a corporate insurance company dictate your medical-clinical treatment track?
3. Most U.S. insurance companies do not pay for addiction treatment. You may find this after you have checked into a treatment center and your stay will be terminated immediately. This insurance scenario happens more often than not.
* You do not need to be a high-profile individual to have valid concerns that your medical, addiction or mental health records might be stolen or read by others. Over the past three years, almost 21 million U.S. patients have had their medical records exposed in data security breaches, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. Insurance companies rely heavily on your record and documentation as well as states, government and potential employers (that may require you to sign a medical, addiction or mental health release of history).
4. The unyielding cost of addiction and the encompassing ugliness it entails is a much higher price to pay than treatment.
In particular situations where only the most cohesive prominent medical, clinical, holistic, scientific or spiritual experts will do pricing will reflect plan(s) chosen.